Michael P. Jacobs, MA, MAI, SRA
Michael P. Jacobs, MA, MAI, SRA is the President of South Florida Real Estate Appraisal, LLC. After establishing a successful appraisal practice in 1982, Mr. Jacobs now holds the MAI and SRA designations as well as an Appraisal Institute Accredited Master of Arts in Real Estate and Urban Analysis from the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida (1994) with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, California State University at Long Beach (1982).
- Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute (both MAI and SRA)
- Florida State-Certified General Real Estate Appraiser RZ2621
- Present: Principal, South Florida Real Estate Appraisal, LLC
- 2009-2011: Senior Commercial Appraiser, Integra Realty Resources®
- 2004-2009: Senior Commercial Appraiser, Roe Minor Realty Consultants®
- 1998-2004: Director of Valuation Technology/Manager and commercial real estate appraiser, Cushman & Wakefield Valuation Advisory®
- Software & systems development consultant for commercial real estate rating, trading and analytical platforms during the dot-com era
- 1994-1996: Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, CB Richard Ellis®
- 1982-1994: Principal, Appraisal & Research Services®
- Meets or exceeds continuing education for Florida Certification and Appraisal Institute cycles with annual coursework covering USPAP, Florida Law, property inspection, environmental, financial analysis and more.
- Past Instructor for Valuation Systems and Software including MS Office® Products, Argus® (through the AI/MA Student Organization of which he was a founding member at the University of Florida), Business English, and others
Partial Resource List
- CoreLogic RealQuest®
- REIS Reports®
- PwC National Investor Survey®
- Marshall & Swift Valuation®
- Argus Financial Software®
- United States Marine Corps (USMC Reserve) Honorable Discharge, 1976-1984.
- Husband and father with an active family life.
Contact South Florida Real Estate Appraisal, LLC for certified appraisals, research services including market rent studies and raw comparable sales data, tax and litigation support, and urban land economics including property or district-level feasibility studies.