Need a Real Property Appraisal or Evaluation?
- View a sample Appraisal Report
- View a desktop Restricted Appraisal Report
- Qualifications of Michael P Jacobs, MA MAI SRA
- 9 things you should know about certified appraisals
- 10 steps in the appraisal pipeline
- Follow Mike’s comments on Appraiser’s Forum
Count on this South Florida Expert…
South Florida Real Estate Appraisal LLC (SFREAppraisal) provides certified commercial real estate appraisal services and partners with public and private-sector planning organizations on urban land studies. We focus our time and talent on just two core areas of expertise:
- Property-Level Certified Real Estate Appraisal Services
- Valuation for all purposes and uses
- Rent Studies
- Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration Support
- Feasibility, Highest and Best Use studies
- District-Level Market Analysis and Studies
SFREAppraisal is managed by Michael P Jacobs, MA, MAI, SRA with than 40 years’ experience evaluating many different property types and urban environments in multiple states. He has achieved an Appraisal Institute accredited MA from the University of Florida as well as the SRA and MAI designations, and is Florida state-certified at the highest level. His background includes institutional experience with CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield and other full-service industry giants.
We serve our clients from the City of Weston, about 10 miles west of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and cover all of SE Florida including Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, Collier and Lee Counties. For portfolios extending beyond our immediate focus, we have experience coordinating and consolidating consulting from multiple markets.
At SFREAppraisal, we believe the greatest progress is made – and the greatest success achieved – when consultants work “with” clients, rather than “for” them. We believe the most effective project teams combine knowledge with proven experience. And, we believe you should never promise what you cannot deliver well.